Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect or receive to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests.
Sharing Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to:
- Service providers who provide services to us, such as website hosting, maintenance, and analytics.
- To comply with laws or regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We take reasonable measures to help protect your personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.